Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mind Games!

Good Morning friends!
So, my friend tells me last night that she is confused. A guy she is seeing just keeps playing mind games and she doesn't know what to do!

In my opinion, I think games are silly. If you like someone, don't beat around the bush, just tell them! Playing games can sometimes lead the person on to get bored and they will just walk away. Don't get me wrong, some guys will fall at your feet the longer you hold it out and play with him but, don't play mind games.
I also think men play mind games with the girl they like because they feel emotionally insecure. A man will never admit that to you but it is obvious that even though they put on this tough exterior, guys can crumble just as easily as girls. Guys might play mind games just to tease their partner, others play these games to prove their superiority.

Be straight people, keep it simple and show your feelings!

Loves ya..

Little Miss V..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment