Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EmersonMade's Fall Collection

How did you fare with Hurricane Irene?  We just got our power back late last night, but most of our town is still out.  No electricity, hot showers, internet, and cell service really makes you go a little bonkers.  The good news is that the post-Irene weather has been cool, sunny and brisk and has me giddy for fall.  Have you seen EmersonMade's new fall collection??  I am in love.  Here is my wishlist...


 The black day coat - so simple and classic.  Look at its versatility....




Or the classic white shirt....


Add this pockets skirt and tweed jacket....so quintessential fall!


A wardrobe isn't complete without a little 'dots'....


And, how about these bag o' dresses (sold in a trio of colors).....pretty please!!


Yeah, I think I'm ready for fall!  You?

ps:  thank you for all your input - i was surprised by the overwhelming response!  And, yes, I am keeping it.  You guys are the best!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment