Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hairy Hairy Quite Contrary?


Hey Dolls,

How are we?

Sorry its been a while! Thats what happens when work gives you a lot of responsibilities! But I will always come back to my love, my blog!

So, earlier on today, my friend and i were discussing men (as we do all the time) and whether we like hairy guys aka natural or the barbie look of shaven. She likes clean and I like hairy. Don't get me wrong, I don't want wolf man as my boyfriend or wanna spoon with a fur rug, but I like a guy with hair. Its natural and manly!
My friend on the other hand said she likes to lie next to a guy and rub his chest and not feel anything. Well doll, unless your lying next to a twelve year old or a dolphin, your gonna feel something.

According to a new research, 85% of women prefer a hairy man. So my friend happens to be one of the 15% who likes the Ken doll feel. Saying I like a man with hair is true, but let me state that BACK, NECK and SHOULDER hair is not acceptable. Chest, nipples, arms, legs are all fine, but there comes a time in a mans life where he needs to realise that as soon as he see's a hair on his back, neck or shoulder it is down to the beauty salon for you!

I think now days, guys look in magazines and see guys like the boys from JLS with their V-Neck shirts and smooth chest, or David Beckham or certain actors looking clean and with no hair and they feel this is what women like so will copy. Well, guys, here is a note to you all, we like your hair. We like to see some hair with your unbuttoned shirt. We don't like your hairy hiney or the hair that comes above ur done upo collar, but we like your ruggy chest and facial stubble.

Winter is coming, I need to find my new rug :)Haha!

Hope you are all well. Don't forget you can contact me via twitter @IlanaVak or email me blogdoll21@gmail.com..

Lotsa Love..

Littld Miss V..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment