Thursday, November 11, 2010

TOWIE & The FIX Factor!!

Hey Dolls,

How are we all? Well I hope!

Ok, let me start by saying that I am gutted that The Only Way Is Essex is not on again until Christmas! I know when I first did a blog about it, I slagged it, but I will be honest with you, it became my weekly guilty pleasure. I am going to miss hearing Harry say "shuuuuuuuupp" or Amy saying "Hi hunny, you ok babe? ok hunny!" I will also miss Sam's awful acting. I think she is very pretty though. My favourite character has to be Lauren. At first I despised her, but deep down she seems pretty cool. She acts tough and a bitch but I think it is because of being hurt by Mark, but they still love eachother. I hope they get back together.
I felt sorry for little Lucy though, she felt like a right mug! Well, Lucy, if I were you, I would feel like a mug too. It took asking Lauren about the rumours to know she was being cheated on and even after confronting Mark, he lied to her. She stood there and asked Lauren if she felt bad knowing Lucy was seeing Mark and Lauren just did not care. LOVE IT! Mark deffinately still loves Lauren and does not want her to go to Dubai.
It's a bit like the Hills gone wrong though isn't it. She told him if its over she will leave. Like in the Hills, Kristen went up to Brody and said if it is over tell me. It was over. So she said she would move away for a while to Europe. I reckon, come Christmas,Lauren will go to the airport and Mark will go there to stop her and they will all live happily ever after.
Actually, I have changed my mind on favourite character. It is Nanny Pat. Was she not just amazing?! Always ironing for Mark, bringing him pies and supporting him. So sweet.
As for Mark's sister Jessica, I think she was so pretty but her girl group LOLA are ridiculous. They do not look right together and are not great singers either.
I am happy Amy and Kirk became friends again last night. Gotta love them both. What do we think about Kirk and Lauren Pope? I hope it is for real because Kirk seems like such a sweet decent guy, and let's be honest, Popey is hot!
Oh, we can't forget Arg. How cute is he? Such a gimp! I love how he said to Mark last night "Mark, even if you don't win, don't worry about it. I still think your a winner even if you lose!" He is Mark's biggest fan and best friend. Too cute!!
I was gutted to see Kirk get so hurt in the boxing. I was offered tickets to go to the match but boxing is not my thing and I would not have been able to watch. Felt sick for kirk watching over the TV!

Ok, how about X Factor last weekend?!
WHAT THE F***?!
I will be honest, I wanted Katie to stay over TreyC (awful spelling of the name) but it was wrongly done and unfair. Cheryl was told not to vote. Even Dermot admitted moments before it happened that the producers told him to make sure Cheryl does not vote so that Katie can stay in, even though she recieved the lowest public votes. I personally think it is all becoming a bit of a joke. I watch the X factor to watch real potential and watch the great singers like Aiden and Matt and Rebecca but we are forced to also watch people like Wagner who offends me more than off milk in my fridge! It is a joke that he is still there and is recieving votes. I just do not get it.
Matt was absolutely incredible on saturday singing "The first time I ever saw your face!" A true classic and lovely song, he made it his own and sang it beautifully. He deserved the standing O but the judges. Rebecca, what a gorgeous girl. She seems so sweet and divine and I love her voice. It reminds me of the Billy Holiday kind of singers in Jazz clubs.
Aiden has to be my favourite. I love his voice. The strange character he is, he sings with emotion and passion and he is my winner this year.
I have a lot of love for One Direction as well. They are so cute and I can see them going far. If I was a little girl, I would most deffinately have a Zain poster in my room :)

This week is Elton John week, one of my loving living legends. "I guess that's why they call it the blues" is my favourite Elton song so I hope one of them sings it. It will be an interesting week. So, until then Dolls.

I would love to hear your feedback and comments.

Please get in touch. Twitter @IlanaVak .. Email: blogdoll21@gmail.com

Lotsa Love..

Little Miss V..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment