Thursday, June 23, 2011

CAN THE CREATURES COME OUT AND PLAY IN THE JELLY?

Hello! Follow me.... ok 
We are all one, just sticking our faces into conscious reality like those big poster they cut the faces out of for you to stick your head through and get a photo taken - like marilyn monroe or something.... Basically, be who you want to be!

Pseye

Ooka chaka - either a very big bong hit or - oh, just noticed her eyes.....woooooooooooowwwww (A.D.D.)

This guy FUCKUN RULES!!! Would you take his hand? I say hell yeah
 
D.O.B.

The clouds and the coral, we're all just creatures

This is hands down how I see myself when I party - When I grow up, I want to be him.
TO DANCE ON THE EDGE OF LIFE
IS TO KNOW NO FEAR OR BOUNDARIES
TO HAVE NO LIMITS IS TRULY TO UNDERSTAND
THE INFINITY OF LIFE
I fucked up bad this time....

ooki ka buki waka waka
batuka wigidi wik wikiti bah
badook dookiboom
 
babakaboom crunka chadaya doof dugga dugga
bawidaba bawiti diti digi diggi 
upside down, downside up????
It doesn't matter, as long as you're inside - deep inside

Focus - the anti A.D.D.
Be ALIVE and BREATHING DEEP INSIDE the RAW and WRIGGLING PSYCHEDELICIOUS, PSYCHEJELLY

I PSY WITH MY THRID EYE....



RIGHTEOUS

The holy cube


eat SHIVA now

Wapa booyaka ugi boogie
shitulu um, fuck
kawabunga
meh, ooki kabuki

No comments:

Post a Comment