Monday, June 6, 2011

Psycapes

The theoretical mind fucks are coming. I watched "what the bleep do we know" the other night, only to find out that all the theories I've come up with on my own with no help, whilst deep inside, are actually based on quantum physics which scientists have been working on. So upset that I came up with stuff that theoretical physicists are able to make a movie about. Doesn't really matter though, just means my theories are more credible than I thought. The movie, however, merely grazed topics - mine are much deeper. They also focussed on the connection between our subconscious mind and the material world - I will divulge into the schism. Furthermore, I can only assume that since I came up with these theories and then watched the movies that my mind's thoughts and energy created that movie. So suck it Arntz and Chasse - "down the rabbit hole" - bitches please, I'm gonna open a FUCKUN VORTEX.


Ultimate location for a psytrance party

Since normal place turn into these places anyway, imagine what this place would turn into

I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo

If you think it's possible, please comment so

Nice and all - but that pollution is worse than Johannesburg, South Africa


Earth?

Grand Theft Auto 3012

What a planet we live on???

Birth








Imagine this was hell

Bungee anyone?

Underwaterinthesky

Silhouettes - my new obsession, something that makes Tim Burton cringe on L_D

No comments:

Post a Comment